- Chaconne (Curtain tune) in G minor, from Timon of Athens Z 632 – Henry Purcell
- Concerto Grosso No 5 in D Minor (after Domenico Scarlatti) – Charles Avison
- Concerto Grosso No 1 in G Op 6 No 1, HWV 319 – George Frideric Handel
- La Sultanne – François Couperin
- Concerto for 2 violins and strings in A minor RV 523 – Antonio Vivaldi
- Concerto Grosso in D minor after Corelli’s ‘La Follia’ No 12 Op 5 – Francesco Geminiani
This ensemble of music students aged 16-18 years focuses purely on baroque performance practices and the mastery of technique skills on period style instruments. The ensemble works with professionals such as Rachel Podger and Rachel Barton Pine. The players are young, but the talent is there for all to see.