Spend the night at ZSL London with their Zoo Lodges
This is the ultimate experience for animal lovers! This jam-packed 2-day London Zoo Experience includes an overnight stay in an ensuite twin or double lodge on the edge of Land of the Lions, as well as a bunch of exclusive activities.
So What’s Included?
- A complimentary drink upon arrival.
- 2 exclusive after-hours tours of the Zoo at sunset and after dark.
- An exclusive tour in the morning after breakfast, including a meet and greet with a keeper.
- An overnight stay in a private lodge – double or twin bed, en-suite, complimentary toiletries, tea, and coffee making facilities.
- A delicious dinner and breakfast.
- Free entry into ZSL London Zoo for two days on either side of your night’s stay. You are also welcome to visit ZSL Whipsnade Zoo on your second day.
- Free car parking.
What’s so special about this Experience?
A stay at the Lodges includes three exclusive tours, which all take place when the Zoo is closed to the public.
On each tour, guests will enjoy a private viewing of various animals around the Zoo, guided by their experienced hosts who will share amazing animal facts and insider secrets about what goes on at the Zoo behind-the-scenes.
Guests also get two full days of access to the Zoo, with the option to explore ZSL Whipsnade Zoo on your second day.
Inspired by the welcoming charm of hotels in the lions’ native Gujarati home in India, these beautifully decorated lodges have a traditional feel and are each themed to a different animal found living with the lions in the Gir forest.
There are 9 cozy lodges with either double or twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. Each lodge has a private veranda so that you can sip your bedtime tea whilst listening to the sounds of the Zoo at night.
Health & Safety
To ensure guests feel their best and most comfortable, the Zoo has gone the extra mile to ensure everything is clean and safe:
- The lodges receive a deep clean with Safe4 disinfectant which has proven to kill the coronavirus on surfaces.
- Additional lodge items, such as teas and coffees, have been removed but are available at your convenience. A full menu of items will be available for viewing in your lodge.
- Any touchpoints within the lodges such as light switches receive additional disinfection cleaning. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout your experience and an en-suite bathroom in your lodge for handwashing and hygiene.
- Their tours have been adapted to ensure that you don’t miss out on their exciting animal feeds whilst keeping both you and the animals safe.
- The zoo’s catering no longer involves buffets. Instead, they offer a new dinner menu in an exciting location, at tables on the lodge veranda with table service to ensure we follow strict hygiene regulations.
If this seems like something you’re up for, click below and tell us how it went.